Air and Climate Change Committee (AC3)
The purpose of the CVCWA Air and Climate Change Committee is to provide members with leadership, resources, and information on air and climate change related issues at the local, State, and Federal levels. The CVCWA Air Committee will, through sound science, advocate for appropriate air quality and climate change legislation and regulations.
The mission of CVCWA Air and Climate Change Committee (AC3) is to inform members of proposed and recent key federal, state, and local air regulations and advocate for environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable air quality management, policies and practices, and climate change related actions.
City of Fresno
Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District
- Cross-media benefits reconciliation.
- Wastewater participation in air quality cap and trade program.
- Support sound science in development of emissions estimates for waste water treatment processes.
- Support voluntary implementation of GHG emissions inventory reporting and baselines.
- Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District
- Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
If you would like more information or are considering getting involved in this committee, please click on the name of the committee chairperson at the top this page and send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!
808 R ST STE 209
Sacramento, CA 95811
- 2019 Conference Presentations
- Air and Climate Change
- Annual Conference
- Collection Systems
- Comment Letters
- Conference Presentations
- FAQ: Membership
- Member Agencies
- Our History
- Permitting and Regulatory Advocacy
- Who We Are
- Our History
- Affiliate Members
- Guiding Documents
- Work Groups
- Freshwater Mussels
- My Account
...is to effectively represent the interests of wastewater agencies in the Central Valley in regulatory matters and to support the exchange of information so member agencies can best meet their business challenges.