The 2023 CVCWA Annual Conference will be held from 9am – 3:00pm on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at the Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District on 10060 Goethe Road, Sacramento, CA 95827. Lunch will be provided.
- Sanitary Sewer System Waste Discharge Requirements: What to expect and prepare for with the revised order
- CV-SALTS: Management Zones and Salinity Control: What is happening and where we are going
- Toxicity Provisions and the Statewide Ceriodaphnia Special Study
- New Water Quality Concerns and Regulations
- Key Issues and Thoughts from the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
- And more.
- CVCWA Members (Early Rate): $175
- CVCWA Non-Members (Early Rate): $225
- Regulator Registration (Early Rate): $25
- CVCWA Members: $225
- CVCWA Non-Members: $275
- Regulator Registration: $50