Spill Reporting & Stormwater Agency CoordinationWednesday, November 1, 2023 – 9:00pm – 12:00pm
~~Registration Coming Soon~~
On Wednesday, November 1st from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., the Clean Water Summit Partners will be holding its fourth webinar on the reissued Sanitary Sewer System Waste Discharge Requirements (SSS WDR). This webinar is FREE, but you must register (registration coming soon). This webinar will cover:
- Overview of CIWQS: Spill reporting portal/data entry forms, Q&A for participants
- Category 4 Spill Report: Preparation and submission; uniform template for standardization in development by Summit Partners (February 2024)
- Annual Report: Processes and submission (April 2024)
- SSMP Audits: The process for audits has not really change
- SSMP Updates: Agencies that are in the process of updating their master-plans right now are having to examine their next SSMP update
Registration and speaker information will be coming soon. Please check back soon for more details and a flyer.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Please note: the Summit Partners are unable to offer participation certificates and contact hours.